School clothing with our school logo is available to purchase from the My Clothing website: https://myclothing.com/ueslink/18176.school?t=1594728941135 , as well as other stockists. We strongly recommend that parents ensure that items of clothing are clearly named.
Our official school colours are:
· Grey trousers, grey skirt or grey pinafore dress.
· White or blue shirt.
· Sensible shoes (not high heels as they are not safe in a school setting)
· White, black or grey socks.
· Royal blue sweater or cardigan.
· Children in the nursery have the option of wearing school colours if parents wish.
P.E. Uniform at Key Stage 2
For P.E. at Key Stage 2 parents are requested to provide:
· Boys - a plain white T shirt and plain shorts (Royal blue / black being the recommended colour).
· Girls - a plain white T shirt and plain shorts / plain gym skirt / plain leotard (Royal blue / black being the recommended colour).
· All children - should have a change of suitable footwear for PE. Elasticated pumps are recommended for indoor work with training shoes for outdoor games activities. In the interest of health & safety children must do indoor gymnastics in bare feet.
· A plain/dark tracksuit or jogging trousers and sweatshirt may be worn as an option for outdoor PE and games. Games will take place outdoors whenever the weather permits.
P.E. Uniform at Key Stage 1
· Parents can either dress their children as requested for Key Stage 2 or they may opt to allow their children to do PE in vests and underpants.